Saturday, June 30, 2012

Yet another blog sale!!!

Boring rules:
Paypal only accepted
Ships to US only
3.00 shipping (1.00 for each additional item)
will use Delivery confrimation on all packages
No returns, I will package everything to the best of my ability &
will not be held accountable for any damaged packages

all sales final

Just email me @ amihai_2004@yahoo.com and let me know which item you want
i will then tell you if its available and to go ahead and PP me
I will ship out first thing monday morning (or the day you order if PO open)

I am GOLDENGIRLS on MUA





Anastasia brow powder duo medium ash/medium brown..   .  slight dents in darker size $6.00


Bobbi brown eyeshadow single in Wheat $9.00


Thebalm Hot mama blush
$9.00
















thanks


That's all folks!!!
xoxoxo

Lexi












No comments:

Post a Comment